Our building has more facilities available to our residents than any other in the downtown area. In large part as a result of our namesake, the Indianapolis Athletic Club, we boast a number of fantastic sporting facilities. These include:
- Full-size basketball court (2nd floor)
- Squash court, located in the Annex (3rd floor)
- Racquetball court, located in the Annex (1st floor)
- A 1500 sq. ft. fitness center (1st floor)
- Game room with pool table, ping pong, darts and foosball (1st floor)
- Roll-away weighted stands and nets for volleyball, badminton or tennis (stored in utility room within basketball court)
- Wooden corn hole set (stored in utility room within basketball court)
Outside of our amazing athletic offerings, we also have a fantastic conference room. Perfect for a morning meeting or a private event. This room also houses our in-house lending library.
Finally, our rooftop deck is the best place in the city to watch the July 4th fireworks. Don’t miss it!
That’s Not All
It’s really hard to comprehend the various nooks and crannies we have around the building. From lounge areas and a grand piano in our north lounge to couches just outside the workout room, we really are more than just a condo building, we are a community. Join us, you won’t be disappointed!